Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Akai Pro BT500 Belt-Drive Turntable
Premium Performance Belt-Drive Turntable with Wireless Streaming
The Akai Professional BT500 belt-drive turntable is an exquisitely crafted, premium performance turntable that extracts every musical detail and subtle nuance from your beloved record collection. All the must-have features audiophiles demand for top-flight musical reproduction are here: a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminum platter that ensures an exemplary signal-to-noise ratio, a rubber non-slip mat so there’s no record slippage, imperceptible wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with adjustable counterweight and precision damped cueing. Our unique leveling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level needle drop. The result is optimal sound. A high-quality pre-mounted Audio-Technica magnetic cartridge with elliptical stylus in removable headshell completes the package.
In addition, the BT500 has many new school flourishes that make it even more enjoyable and convenient, such as a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so you can use it with a traditional stereo or connect it directly to powered speakers. The BT500 is also a wireless streaming turntable, so you can stream your vinyl to any Bluetooth® enabled speaker (not included). The BT500 also boasts the ability to convert your analog records into digital files using the included software and USB port for quick computer connectivity.
- Streams music wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker (not included)
- Luxurious black finish with brushed aluminium controls
- Low-mass straight aluminium tonearm with adjustable counterweight for precise tracking
- Levelling bubble with adjustable feet
- Die-cast anti-resonance aluminium platter and non-slip rubber mat
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplified
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- 2-speed (33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM) Belt Drive Turntable
- Motor: Isolated DC
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB (A-weighted)
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.2%
- Dimensions: 444mm (17.5") W x 123mm (4.84") H x 347mm (13.7") D
- USB Function:
- A/D 16-bit 44.1 kHz or 48kHz selectable
- Computer interface - USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.5 to 10.10.x
- Weight: 14 lbs. (6.4kg)
- Output Level:
- Pre-amp "OFF”: 2.5mV
- Pre-amp "ON”: 155mV
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.5 to 10.10.x
Crossfader are Authorised Australian Akai Professional dealers.