Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Alesis Strike Mesh Electronic Drumkit
Eight-Piece Professional Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
Traditional Drum Sizes and Real Drum Feel
Combining the familiarity and aesthetics of acoustic drums with the versatility and facilities of the best electronic drums, the Alesis Strike is here to demolish preconceived ideas surrounding e-kits. For the drummers who wants to move beyond the strict limitations of acoustic drums without giving up the feel and conventional setup. The Strike Kit's premium wood shells come equipped with large dual-hoop pads, replaceable mesh heads, and sensitivity adjustment knobs for fine tuning so you can feel comfortable within seconds of sitting down at the kit. The shell sizes are a 14" snare, 8-10-12" toms and a 14" kick but can be added to with the Strike Pro Expansion Pack adding an extra 14" tom as well as 2 extra cymbals with all the cables and mounting hardware included.
A New Standard in Electronic Cymbals
The new Alesis Strike cymbals are a fresh and exciting step forward too, producing a spectacular fusion of real-cymbal bounce and feeling when struck. The large bell area offers enhanced playability and the hammered look adds a cool, space-aged aesthetic. The Strike Kit comes with a 16" 3-Zone ride, 14" Chokeable Crash and the 12" HiHats are on a real stand adding to the solidity of the kit and the realistic feel while playing. An extra 2 x 14" Chokeable Crash's can be added by purchasing the Strike Pro Expansion Pack.
Customise Strike to your sound
With an expansive sound library of 100 drum kits created from 1600 multi-sampled instruments, the Strike Kit is ready to play as soon as it's setup. For those with grander ideas in mind the module has onboard sampling capabilities, SD card storage and USB/MIDI connectivity which can be paired with your favourite music production softwares as addition to the included Strike Software Editor. With a 4.3" LED displaying all your settings and choices - you can change between kits quickly and easily without interrupting the fun.
- Strike performance drum module with 4.3 full-color LCD screen and individual outputs
- All new sounds, 100 kits and over 1600 multi-sampled instruments
- 8GB SD card included for storing user kits, providing virtually unlimited storage for your own kits and instruments
- Large dual-hoop pads with wood shells, and adjustable mesh heads
- 14" Kick drum, 14" snare pad, 8",10",12" tom pads
- 16" triple-zone ride cymbal,14” crash cymbal, and 12"moveable hi-hat
- Premium 4-Post Chrome Rack
- Software editor for creating custom kits/instruments,and importing .wav files
- Larger and more flexible 4-post chrome rack
- On board Sampling capability
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
Strike Kit Includes:
- Strike Performance Drum Module
- 14" dual-zone Snare Pad
- 8" dual-zone Tom Pad
- 10" dual-zone Tom Pad
- 12" dual-zone Tom Pad
- 16" triple-zone Ride cymbal
- 14" dual-zone Crash cymbal
- 12" movable hi-hat cymbals
- 4-Post chrome rack
- double braced snare stand
- cable snake
- cable wraps
- drum key
- power supply
- module user guide
- kit assembly guide
- Strike Software Editor (Download)
Please note the Strike Kit does not include a hihat stand, throne or kick drum pedal. Mapex and Natal hardware is available above.
Strike Pro Expansion Pack (Available Separately)
To upgrade your Strike Kit to the Strike Pro - add on the seperate Expansion Pack either above before checkout or at any time after purchase.
The Strike Pro Expansion Pack includes:
- 2 x 14" dual-zone Chokeable Crash cymbal
- 1 x 14" tom
- All mounting hardware for extra cymbals and tom
- Cables for extra cymbals and tom
Crossfader are Authorised Alesis Australia Dealers.
The Alesis Strike Series v1.3 firmware update delivers a dramatic increase in the responsiveness and playability to the Strike kits. There is a new hi-hat calibration that automatically adjusts to the playing style of the individual drummer, and the expanded FX section features a compressor and new EQ designed specifically to enable the player’s sound to cut through even the densest mixes and still be clearly heard. However, the most exciting and impressive aspect of the v1.3 firmware update is unquestionably the new on-board kit comprised of a full range of today’s most sought-after and essential drum and cymbal sounds, all recorded with meticulous precision and lifelike accuracy at the legendary Power Station New England recording studio. For update instructions visit http://www.alesis.com/kb/article/2377 Learn more about Join the conversation! http://www.facebook.com/alesis http://www.twitter.com/alesis http://www.instagram.com/alesis_gear http://community.alesis.com
Introducing Al...The Alesis Strike Series v1.3 firmware update delivers a drama...