Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Auralex Studiofoam Pyramid Panels
4" Thick, 2' x 2' - 6 Panels
The 4" thick Studiofoam Pyramids (as with the 4" Studiofoam Wedges), are recommended for use in larger spaces with evident low frequency problems or where more effective acoustic absorption is needed to smooth out the low frequencies.
Also available in:
- 12-panel packs of 2" x 2' x 2' panels
- 12-panel packs of 2" x 2' x 4' panels
- 2-panel 'Grab & Go' packs of 2" x 2' x 2' panels
- Panel Dimensions: 610mm (L) x 1.22m (W) x 102mm thick
- NRC: 0.95
- Panels per pack: 6
- Coverage per pack: 2.23m sq.
- Suggested Adhesive: 2 x Tubetak
- Other Adhesives: EZ-Stick Pro Tabs or TempTabs
- Available in Burgundy, Charcoal and Purple
Crossfader are Authorised Australian Auralex Acoustics dealers
http://www.auralex.com Terry explains the methods of placement for absorption panels, bass traps and diffusors. He will also walk you through how to use the "mirror trick" to find first reflection points. Products used: Studiofoam® Wedges - 2'x2'x2" LENRD® Bass Traps T'Fusor Sound Diffusors
The Importance...http://www.auralex.com Terry explains the methods of placemen...
Cutting Aurale...http://www.auralex.com Terry shows you the best method to...