- Condenser Microphones
- Condenser Microphones
- Lewitt LCT 640 FET Sound Condenser (Repack)
Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Lewitt LCT 640 FET Sound Condenser (Repack)
Lewitt LCT 640 (Repack)
Large Diaphragm FET Sound Condenser Microphone
The LCT 640 from Lewitt-Audio has raised the bar in the class of reference-quality, large diaphragm condenser microphones. Delivering a smooth, exceptionally clear and oustanding detailed sound and exhibiting a range of sensational qualities, the LCT 640 is a microphone for the most discerning of studio professionals. Excelling in a diverse range of challenging studio applications with unparalleled performance in micing lead and background vocals, drums, percussion instruments, grand pianos, brass and woodwinds and classical music ensembles.
With additional pickup pattern selections in wide-cardioid and super-cardioid and including the standard omni-directional, cardioid and figure 8, the LCT 640 covers a variety of situtations in both the studio and stage environments. Offering a dynamic range of 135dB, an exceptionally low self-noise at 10dB and all the hallmarks of the LCT range of mics, the LCT 640 provices maximum versatility in all recording situations.
- Superior transient response from ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low-mass diaphragms for ear-catching realism and authentic sound
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Five consistent directional characteristics – cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8, broad cardioid and supercardioid – for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- 10 dB self-noise and max SPL of 145 dB for an impressive total dynamic range of 135 dB, providing maximum acoustic presence and clarity
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and HPF selectionClipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Rugged all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a black carrying case; includes LCT 40 SHx shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Overhead miking // drums, percussion...
- Ensembles // choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance pick-up // guitar amplifier, drums...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Demanding live and studio applications
- Acoustical operating principle - pressure gradient transducer, externally polarized
- Transducer - Ø 25,4 mm, 1 inch
- Directional pattern - omni, broad-cardioid, cardioid, super-cardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range - 20 ... 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 13 mV / Pa (-38 dBV), cardioid, 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV), omni, 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV), figure-8
- Signal / noise ratio - 84 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level - 10 dB-A, cardioid (IEC 61672-1), 12 dB-A, omni (IEC 61672-1), 13 dB-A, figure-8 (IEC 61672-1)
- Dynamic range of mic. - Amp. 135 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD - 145 dB - 0 dB pre-attenuation, 151 dB - 6 dB pre-attenuation, 157 dB - 12 dB pre-attenuation, 163 dB - 18 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation pad - 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope - 12 dB / octave at 40 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 150 Hz, 6 dB / octave at 300 Hz
- Rated impedance - < 150 ohms
- Rated load impedance - > 1.000 ohms
- Supply voltage - 48 V + / - 4 V (IEC 61938)
- Current consumption - 5,5 mA (IEC 61938)
- Connector gold plated - 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions - 158 x 52 x 36 mm
- Net weight - 430 g
Crossfader are Authorised Australian Lewitt Audio Dealers.
What is Repack/Ex-demo?
As the distributor for lots of brands, we often have products that have been used for a demonstration, by an endorsee, or that have undergone repair and are now available for resale - we badge these as "repack" units. All of our repacked units are considered to be in a sellable condition and well-worthy of their price tag. All repacked units come with a 30-day warranty unless otherwise noted.