Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Alesis Strike MultiPad
9-Trigger Percussion Pad with RGB Backlighting, Sampler, Looper, On-Board 2-In/2-Out Soundcard, Sample loading via USB Thumb Drives and Radiant 4.3-Inch Display.
Edit your samples and loops with the radiant 4.3-inch colour screen, easy-to-use selectors & encoders,
A-Link controls and the five built-in effects processors - tweak, shade, colour, EQ and compress to
your heart’s content. Your sounds will really be your sounds, and no one else’s.
Loop-based recording of your pad performance is a snap, either from the samples you created, or
from an external input. Either way, with Strike MultiPad looping can be seamlessly integrated into your
Perform better, faster, with more creativity and with more content, versatility and capability than
any other drum pad anywhere. With nine velocity-sensitive pads, outfitted with customisable RGB
lighting that display velocity, loop length and more, you can be certain you never miss a beat – no
matter how dark or foggy the stage is.
The Centrepiece of Your Performance.
The Strike MultiPad effortlessly integrates into your existing setup thanks to its arsenal of inputs and
outputs – no matter what your next performance demands. Route your metronome or any sound
independently to (4) TRS ¼” audio outputs, (1) ¼” TRS Headphone output or (1) 1/8” TRS Headphone
output. Control and connect your peripheral MIDI-compatible equipment with the 5-pin MIDI in and
out ports. Connect source audio to (2) ¼” TRS Audio inputs for limitless sampling potential. Expand
your performance with additional trigger inputs – (1) single zone and (2) dual zone, plus TRS HH and
footswitch inputs. The Alesis Strike MultiPad has your performance covered.
Strike MultiPad seamlessly transitions from a stage essential to a studio-centric goliath thanks to
an on-board 2-in/2-out audio interface and premium software suite for immediate out-of-the-box
potential. Ableton Live Lite is a revolutionary, multi-award-winning music production solution that lets
you spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/
MIDI environment. Ableton Live Lite brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well
as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled
ease of use.
Alternatively, experience the production powerhouse that is ProTools | First - a complete DAW based
on the same music creation and audio production tools that award-winning artists, musicians,
producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day.
• Over 7,000 samples and loops - 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
• Sample - Built-in Sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audio device
• Built-in looper - Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
• Perform - 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customisable RGB lights
• Meet Your New Soundcard - 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface
• Load Samples via USB Drive - Import WAV files and backup your kits
• 5 Built-in Effects Processors - 3 Kit Effects, 1 Master Effect, Compressor, and Equaliser
• Custom Effect Control - Freely map two Alesis “A-LINK” infinite rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
• Easy Audio Routing - Route the metronome or any sound to separate audio outputs
• Supersize Your Pad - Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
• Never Miss a Beat - 4.3” display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
• Premium Software Suite Included - Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools First
Crossfader is an Authorised Australian Alesis Dealer.