Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Ortofon Q-bert Stylus
1 x Q-bert Stylus for Concorde or OM Cartridge
DJ Q-bert is one of the most respected names in hip-hop and turntablism. So when Ortofon teamed up with 'Q' to design a cartridge and stylus from the ground-up, you knew it was going to be good. Ortofon's Q-bert series features rock-solid handling, extremely high output and low-wear characteristics. Ortofon also toned down some of the high end to reduce some of the unwanted artefacts that are introduced from well-worn vinyl, and a slightly hyped mid-range designed to enable scratching to cut through the mix.
Made in Denmark. Included are 1 x Q-bert stylus.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 11 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: -
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz -3 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 90 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 12 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 2.0-4.0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 3.0 g (30 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1.680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-400 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18.5 g
Crossfader are Authorised Ortofon DJ Australia dealers.