Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Alto Pro TS308, 2000W 8" 2-Way Powered Speaker
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-ampli ed power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and re nement that exceeds expectations.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or own application with integral M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-ef ciency class D ampli ers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF) LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m) Frequency Response: 62 Hz–20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1⁄4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110–120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.1” x 10.1” x 9.6” / 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
- Net Weight: 20.2 lbs. / 9.2 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: TSB810 Bracket, TS208 Cover
Crossfader are Authorised Alto Professional Australia Dealers.