Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Ortofon Serato S-120 OM Cartridge
1 x S-120 OM Cartridge with S-120 Stylus
The S-120 cartridge represents a partnership between Ortofon DJ and Serato, to deliver unprecedented tracking ability at a staggering 120 μm!
This is achieved by using a revolutionary new technology called asymmetric suspension, enabling the S-120 to perform like no other cart out there.
S-120's superior tracking force also comes with low vinyl wear and a fantastic level of sound quality and output. The perfect cartridge for scratch DJ's, or anyone who uses a lot of back-cueing in their mixing process. An additional 2g weight is included for the old schoolers out there who liked to throw coins on top of their headshells for ever more tracking.
Made in Denmark.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz +3/- 2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 11 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 1.5-10.0 g (15-100 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Ortofon-Serato S-120.
Crossfader are Authorised Ortofon DJ Australia dealers.