Current Top Sellers
Browse by Tag
The product tag cloud shows the different tags (keywords) associated with products. The bigger the tag appears, the more products it contains. Click on a tag to see all products listed under that tag.
Samson MS300 Heavy Duty Monitor Stands (Repack)
Heavy Duty Monitor Stands (Pair) - Repack
These stands were used at the 2018 Melbourne Synth Show and are complete and in perfect working order. They've been setup and packed down into their original packaging only once.
Samson's MS300 Studio Monitor Stands bring optimal placement and stability to your studio monitoring system. Sold as a pair, these professional-grade stands are ruggedly constructed and offer a classic black finish. Their large 9.8" x 8.7" platforms are compatible with most studio monitors that weigh up to 55 pounds, and are fully padded to provide maximum grip, cushioning and vibration reduction. In addition, the MS300s feature telescoping columns that are adjustable from 2.6'–3.6' in height with both locking pins and latches for exceptional vertical support. Lastly, the MS300s offer ultra-sturdy 15" x 11.5" bases complete with heavy-duty carpet spikes, ensuring the utmost stabilization of your studio monitors from the ground up.
- Professional-grade studio monitor stands (sold as a pair)
- Rugged construction with black finish
- Large 9.8" x 8.7" platforms comfortably fit most standard-sized studio monitors
- Fully padded platforms for maximum grip, cushioning and vibration reduction
- Telescoping columns adjust from 2.6'–3.6' in height
- Dual-mechanism (pin and latch) locking system for exceptional column support
- Ultra-sturdy 15" x 11.5" bases with carpet spikes for optimal stability
- 55lb of handling capacity per stand
What is Repack/Ex-demo/B-Stock?
As the distributor for lots of brands, we often have products that have been used for a demonstration, by an endorsee, or that have undergone repair and are now available for resale - we badge these as "repack" units. All of our repacked units are considered to be in a sellable condition and well-worthy of their price tag. All repacked units come with a 30-day warranty unless otherwise noted.
You save some money, we get rid of some gear - easy.